GFPB received a planning grant from the Walton Family Foundation (WFF) to plan the work to get more teachers certified and improve the quality of teachers in the area, and implement 75% of the recommendations by July 2022. Fletcher Education Solutions has been hired to help with this work. We are working educational partners in the area, secondary and higher education.
Fletcher Education Solutions offered a 10-week institute for teachers and education majors seeking to pass their licensure exams in the 2021 summer, 2021 fall and the 2022 spring. Enrollment for Summer 2022 ends April 29.
ABOUT THE PRAXIS PREP INSTITUTE
Fletcher Education Solutions (FES) offers a 10-week institute for teachers and education majors seeking to pass their licensure exams. FES tutors assist teachers throughout the nation with Praxis and Foundations of Reading exams using innovative, hands-on approaches to test prep. FES has served nearly 200 teachers on over 40 exams in 10 states and the District of Columbia.
PRAXIS PREP INSTITUTE PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE:
- Customized Study Plan,
- Access to 240 Tutoring and/or Study.com,
- FES Resource Guides,
- Accountability Check-Ins,
- Professional Tutor-Led Study Sessions,
- Webinars (e.g., time management, test anxiety, test-taking strategies)
- ETS interactive exam and other assessments ($20 value), and
- Exam fee reimbursement ($130-$465 value) if all requirements are met
PRAXIS PREP INSTITUTE REQUIREMENTS:
- Review Orientation Video,
- Attend Study Sessions and/or One-on-One Tutoring,
- Complete all 240 Tutoring or Study.com Lessons and Assessments,
- Complete Interactive Exam, and
- Register and Complete Official Exam